Friday, November 21, 2008

Random Things













I was looking through the pictures on my camera today and decided to post some of the kiddos. Some of my favorite ones are the ones of Jack getting caught where he is not suppose to be. Guess you can figure out which one those are.
Hannah in her version of dress up are cute too. The ones with the sunglasses are what happens when I tell her to get her things together so we can go bye-bye. There are also some cute ones of the girls. Somehow pictues of them just seem to materialize on my camera when I'm away.
Hannah loves Murphy. Or is it loves to torment Murphy? I wish I could have gotten one today of Hannah trying to give Murphy some reindeer antlers. She found a stick that resembled horns and was trying to impale them into Murphy's head. Guess we've seen the Grinch one too many times. Murphy is a trooper though. He never snaps at them.
For some reason the kitchen is a kiddo magnant. They LOVE to play in the kitchen. Especially while I am cooking or cleaning up. I just had to take a picture of Hannah's block tower that she made. Again, it's in the kitchen. I am amazed that I have not tripped over some toy and broken my neck.
It's all fun though!

No comments: