Saturday, November 1, 2008

Pumpkin Time
















Okay, this really should have been the first post, but with all the craziness in our home sometimes things don't always work out like they should. My mom's group had a playdate at the pumpkin patch. Our pumpkin patch is actually at our farmer's market. It was HOT on this particular day. I dressed the kids in their halloween shirts and off we went. Thanks goodness Bethany went with us or I don't know what I would have done. There was a hay maze that was soooo narrow, no stroller could go through it. Hannah was freaked out by the scarecrows, but did like the chickens in the pen. Jack just liked it all. Did I mention it was HOT!!!! We had kids running everywhere. I do think that the kids had fun and that's all that counts!


Donny and I carved the pumpkins, way too early, I might add. Jack and Hannah thought that the insides were "Yuck". (Hannah's words) They did like them after they were carved and lit. Poor pumpkins. We put them on our porch and because the weather has been so warm, they dissolved. Now that was "yuck".

No comments: